LG KP500 Cookie

I've had no problems with a Cookie ( 6 weeks in) - think it's an awesome phone given it's avail under £100 with no contract.

The touch screen works a dream and once you get used to texting with the small buttons you'll not regret it - plenty of connectivity, email etc.

Re Pictures - they look great the screen is superb, I now use it to display images to prospective models, if they're interested then they can see larger images subsequently.

Oh and if you're not in contract, look at O2 sim only deals - £20 for 600 mins, 1200 texts and free web bolt on - I think that's hard to beat.

Downside - I've not found any apps but then I've not felt the need.

I've got the cookie, brilliant little phone :)

I've got it on orange, so i get free internet on some sites when i top up, so its fantastic for the web, with a touch screen ;)

Only downside to it is... it dies occasionally, just, out of the blue, maybe, once every couple of weeks, it just, turns itself off and on again, no idea why

Appart from that, its fantasitc, as before mentioned, screen is brilliant on it

dare i say iPhone?

Wish I could afford an iphone but I just can't :(

I've had no problems with a Cookie ( 6 weeks in) - think it's an awesome phone given it's avail under £100 with no contract.

The touch screen works a dream and once you get used to texting with the small buttons you'll not regret it - plenty of connectivity, email etc.

Re Pictures - they look great the screen is superb, I now use it to display images to prospective models, if they're interested then they can see larger images subsequently.

Oh and if you're not in contract, look at O2 sim only deals - £20 for 600 mins, 1200 texts and free web bolt on - I think that's hard to beat.

Downside - I've not found any apps but then I've not felt the need.

Thanks for the help, sounds like it will be the phone for me. I bought it on Friday and I was surprised how cheap it was and I got £20 added to my pay as you go account.

I've got the cookie, brilliant little phone :)

I've got it on orange, so i get free internet on some sites when i top up, so its fantastic for the web, with a touch screen ;)

Only downside to it is... it dies occasionally, just, out of the blue, maybe, once every couple of weeks, it just, turns itself off and on again, no idea why

Appart from that, its fantasitc, as before mentioned, screen is brilliant on it

I have read reviews about people having problems with the phone but still think it is like any phone there are always a few bad ones.

Thanks for your input.

Just need to work out how to transfer my messages from my old phone to the LG and I will be sorted.

Back