Liam one hour old.!!" yep the wife had a tear when reading this"

Thanks again guys. both doing well (y)

md(y)

Wonderful News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: Thanks mike.. When the midwife turned around about one hour before she gave birth and said !!!!! actually this baby is breeched ...!!! :eek: The thoughts that where running through my head were all over the place.

We had a ambulance on the standby all the time the midwife wanted to send her down the road but knew it would be to close so kept saying one more contraction ets see what happens then..

scary stuff indeed Me and the wife could see the looks the midwifes where giving each and other:cautious: made me feel like :crying: but i held her hand as best i could..

In all fairness being a bloke in the labour ward is like being a choclate fire guard.. tastes nice but useless

md(y)

:clap: Thanks mike.. When the midwife turned around about one hour before she gave birth and said !!!!! actually this baby is breeched ...!!! :eek: The thoughts that where running through my head were all over the place.

We had a ambulance on the standby all the time the midwife wanted to send her down the road but knew it would be to close so kept saying one more contraction ets see what happens then..

scary stuff indeed Me and the wife could see the looks the midwifes where giving each and other:cautious: made me feel like :crying: but i held her hand as best i could..

In all fairness being a bloke in the labour ward is like being a choclate fire guard.. tastes nice but useless

md(y)

Wow! Great stuff. Just you being there would have made the world of difference to your wife. I'm sure I'd have looked worried if I discovered a breech baby that far into labour too.

I have just shown this thread to the wife and yep she had a tear in her eye :crying:

many thanks guys and gals from ..MD.. and ..MRS MD..

MD(y)

Yeah, when my wife reads threads on TP, she also cries. Although it may be for different reasons. :D

I have just shown this thread to the wife and yep she had a tear in her eye :crying:

many thanks guys and gals from ..MD.. and ..MRS MD..

MD(y)

Awww - two big slop-dogs the pair of you :)

Love the 'holding my belly' shot of him too - looks like he's had a pint or two of best milk and is contentedly stroking his belly (y)

What do you other's think to him then? Where's the grinning kids looking at the new arrival shot? :D

DD

Just caught up, been away and it's bringing a tear to my eye too!

HUGE congratulations, he's utterly adorable. :)

I'm NOT getting broody!! :razz:

I'm having a birthday tea today with my stepdaughter, a proper girlie weekend and we've got jelly and everything! :D

He's absolutely adorable.

Congrats mate, glad mother and son are doing well, hope you didn't faint or anything :LOL:. Stunning pic as well :clap::clap:

Congratulations to you both on the arrival of little Liam, he already looks a little wary of a camera being shoved in his face! I'm sure many more great shots are there to be had. (y)

Breached births are a bit of a shock, our first born Molly was a 'footling breach' which meant she was posing like a ballerina and refusing to play ball. She's going to be eight next week...nothings changed! :LOL:

Thanks folks from liam :clap:

7_web.jpg

This was about 10 hrs old. now he is home I will let him settle in first:D

md(y)

Back