Liathach, Torridon

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Pick of my shots from trip to Torridon in Scotland. Taken on Fuji Sensia 100.

20110702005_Image_CP.jpg

Hope you like it.

Nice shot. Love the still water and lovely reflection, perhaps missing a little foreground lead in or interest to really make it stand out. Also, is this looking a little too blue WB wise?

Looked at this again and there was a slight magenta cast in the rocks which I have taken out. Plus straightened slightly, 1.25CCW rotation.

20110702005_Image_CP+CB+M+B.jpg

Nice angle Peter - shows the pinacles and the ridge off which are often lost in the more 'end on' Liathach shots from Loch Clair.

PeterA said:
Looked at this again and there was a slight magenta cast in the rocks which I have taken out. Plus straightened slightly, 1.25CCW rotation.

Much better, colours much nicer.

Nice angle Peter - shows the pinacles and the ridge off which are often lost in the more 'end on' Liathach shots from Loch Clair.

Thanks. The view from Loch Clair is also fantastic, particularly of Beinn Eighe to the right. I do have a picture from there as well so once processed will post up to show the difference in angle.

Much better, colours much nicer.

Thanks

I'll look forward to the next shots Peter - I'll be heading up to Torridon once the snow arrives.

Back