Lichfield Tribute

Edit My Images
No
1035hrs on BBC 1 today (that was yesterday now - Tuesday 10th !) if anyone is interested ?:thumb:

Shhh - Im watching it;)

Cheers for the heads up:thumb:

i watched it too, was a great insight into a fantastic photographer, and i particularly liked the very last part when he mentioned that his favorite photo was one of the Queen in hysterics at a letter from her daughter, picture was never released though but at end of show they showed it, with permission from the Queen, it was a very nice touch.

Agreed - good program giving lots of insight to his personality and a true tribute in the ending by releasing that pic.

yeah, those calander images he did for the big motor company were awsome, i particularly liked the one of model against the lenin or stalin (russian history is terrible) statue, even with the KGB sat watching him lol.

I have to say, despite the background and the title he always appeared a genuine down to earth sort of character and turned out to be one of the industry's greats (imho). :smilenod:

Respect & RIP ! :thumb:

It was a lovely programme....and that photo at the end made me go 'aaahhhhhh.....aww She gave permission in the end!'

Back