Yes
A selection from the killing fields....

july.jpg

July-4.jpg

July3.jpg

July2.jpg

July6.jpg

Nice :)

I followed a ladybird yesterday trying to get a shot. The thing moved a pace and didn't slow down for a moment. Think one will have to go in the fridge sometime ;)

A fabulous collection Col ... your break must have done you some good ... :LOL:

2nd & 3rd equal for me ... (y)

TFS ...

great set and love the wasp shot, lovely (y)

i love the black background. Thats really different. They are all really interesting and unusual. (y)

You've definately got a good eye for the bugs life. However, I feel I must shriek like a girl and leave this thread. :exit:

jewel said:
Ha ha, and with such a manly avatar too! :LOL:

Jewel

:LOL: it's all a front. Anyone who knows me knows I have an incessant fear of all things that buzz, sting, bite or are generally smaller than small enough to be up to no good.

A wasp comes near me I'll even knock over mums and small children while screaming like a girl.

the detail is awesome!

:eek: Simply stunning Colin!

How many shots taken to get this many? Bet you're glad your not shooting roll film!

HIMUPNORTH said:
How many shots taken to get this many? Bet you're glad your not shooting roll film!

That's why I love digital! It really depends on the situation, I just usually go out to the garden and have a look around, from about 35-40 shots I'll usually get about a dozen keepers but if I'm really critical maybe about four or five. The shot of the fly trapped in the web was one of about four I took but I had to scrabble around in the dirt to get it. When I first started macro I was shooting everything in sight but now I'm more selective as I have learnt.

Forbiddenbiker said:
...interesting view point and that. :)

You'll like this one then, a favourite of mine and one I've posted before and entitled "You can kiss my big, fat, hairy ****!" :D

Kiss-my-butt.jpg

Back