Life's an Uphill Struggle (2images)

Edit My Images
Yes
uphilll-final200k.jpg

uphilll-final-cloned200k.jpg

I liked the wall and waited for the right sort of person to come along to the pub that it's part of, and finally this chap came along. Hopefully it shows him struggling uphill on his way to the door at the far end of the shot. Leaning towards the cleaner version myself without the window.

Comments and thoughts would be great. Thanks.

cool. ive just got into the multiplicity thing, if you had some other frames walking up the road, they'd look pretty interesting too, especially if his posing looked like he was struggling.

just my 2pence worth :)

i like it ! looks like a spot the difference as took me a few seconds to see the windows !

prefer it with the window left in

great, yes the window seems to add balance if that makes any sense.

Liking the comp/colours and another vote for having the window.....would prefer a crop too rather than clone out the window btw

I know it must be an optical illusion....but he does seem a tad 'Borrower' in stature when that distance from the door :nuts:

Yeh I know exactly what you mean by the little man. I actually measured him and compared him to the door and it's right rather than some weird lens distortion etc. Optical illusion as you say. I think it's just because the wall is much higher there than further up.

I agree better with the window, but still find the space between the man & the door a liitle to long

I'm liking your interesting series of shots, thanks for finding them and taking the time to post them up (y)

Thanks for the kind words, Gramps. Have another couple along a similar line and then they're all done. for a while...

Peter, thanks for the reply. I can see what you mean, but the reason I left it that way was to put across the feeling that the poor chap with the crutches has a long way to go to reach his goal. Hence the increased distance.

Thanks again guys.

Back