'Lift off' - Gold Crest - nothing special (image that is...)

Gav.

Challenge Owner
Name
Gav
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Rubbish image but lovely bird, just wish they would rest for a few seconds, this is the closest to an image I got today :LOL:

Gold crest lift off
by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

Not bad, they don't often stop for long :)

I know why you are dissatisfied with it but it’s a very expressive image as it is — might be less so if it were better ‘quality’.

Close but no cigar as the saying goes , still a keeper in my opinion . Hopefully you can learn from it in some way . It`s still a very interesting image I feel .

The branch on the right spoils it gav try cloning or cropping it out to improve it .super shot in its own right

I know why you are dissatisfied with it but it’s a very expressive image as it is — might be less so if it were better ‘quality’.
Thank you, I'll be keeping it as I don't have many of these birds, all my bird shots are from the local wood, so in some way they feel like a good achievement in their own way
Close but no cigar as the saying goes , still a keeper in my opinion . Hopefully you can learn from it in some way . It`s still a very interesting image I feel .
Thank you, I think I've learnt a bit from the bird as I watched it speeding are the trees
The branch on the right spoils it gav try cloning or cropping it out to improve it .super shot in its own right
Thank you, I will have a go at removing

I still like it.

Back