Light Drawings

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
My last attempt for a while on these now whilst i concentrate on some other subjects so i thought i would go all out tonight lol.

Comments,tips,critique all welcome.

Matt

green eyed baby
DSC00845.jpg

scary face
DSC00837.jpg

help!!
DSC00838.jpg

Birds at sea
DSC00832.jpg

Bouncing ball
DSC00835.jpg

Can't really offer any crit or advice, but thanks for making me smile - especially the bouncing ball and 'help'! (y)

Matt, these are quite simple ideas, but oh SO effective...... keep em coming!

well done Matt, another nice set.
Looks like LP is taking over you.

one thing i have to ask, where are you getting all the coloured lights from.

Cheerz mate, im using different colored foil putting them over the torch.

Matt

Very good (y) the second you've missed focus the the others are all great and it's fantastic that you've introduced colours that's really made these for me (y) :clap:

Matt
MWHCVT

Cheerz Matt, i think im going to leave this for a while now and concentrate on something different.

Matt

Matt, this as a little heads up to save you typing out lots of posts to quote multiple people in a single post just click
multiquote_off.gif
for each post that you want to quote and then on the final one click
quote.gif
to make a multi quote post (y) I hope this helps (y)

Matt

mattd85 said:
Cheerz mate, im using different colored foil putting them over the torch.

Matt

Foil from sweet wrappers? Tin we had at Christmas had all in one wrappers so I couldn't collect any.... What exactly are you using please?

Thanks

Foil from sweet wrappers? Tin we had at Christmas had all in one wrappers so I couldn't collect any.... What exactly are you using please?

Thanks

Hi,

Its not sweet foil, its base film/foil that we make where I work before its been embossed with a halogram and metalised.

Matt

Hi,

Its not sweet foil, its base film/foil that we make where I work before its been embossed with a halogram and metalised.

Matt

Thanks for sharing Matt - will have to have a look on the net & see what I can find cheaply.......

;)

Back