Light from the flower

Name
Maryla
Edit My Images
Yes
Today I used my Tamron90 with close-up lens +4. I know it is out of focus but I like it :D

5546688713_28513b880b_o.jpg

C&C very welcome :)

i like the mood of it..dreamy...the composition may or may not be good since the eye should rest on one element only...?
cheers
geof

As your title suggests, it does seem that the light is emanating from within. I have a Tamron but no extension tubes etc as yet. When I see such photos as these I recognise a need!!

There is something very appealing about this image. IMO it shouldn't work but it somehow does!

i like it

There is something very appealing about this image. IMO it shouldn't work but it somehow does!

spot on . its a blury shot so i would have binned it but....i keep going back to it.strange.

it would work well as a desktop background as geof said the eye should rest on one element , mabey the element could be the ikons.
still its a nice shot and glad you shared it with us:cool:

makes my eye go blurry- sorry its not for me :thumbsdown:

Les

ww_filtered by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

a top ranking wall shot...go for it!!

I would like to know why you have this photo of the OP on your Flikr?

If you need it there to link to on here, as I do, it should be in private not looking like one of your photos..

I did post a comment on your Flikr site, but see you not do anything about it..?

ww_filtered by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

I would like to know why you have this photo of the OP on your Flikr?

If you need it there to link to on here, as I do, it should be in private not looking like one of your photos..

I did post a comment on your Flikr site, but see you not do anything about it..?

here it is...i deleted it on flikr by mistake

cheers
geof

Back