Light painted CTR

First one is the best, really shows up the shape of the car well. The rear of the car is a little dark though. Only thing I would maybe do is remove the light trail in the window. Great set

Very well done. They look amazing i am going to have to try and have a go at something like that. How long did it take you to do each shot?

I think the second is best, though the crop isn't the best, crop the bottom to just under the light patch on the floor, and trim a littlefrom th right and it's be better I think.

I like 1 the best, really good even spread of light. Try bulb mode to give you a little more time to cover the ends of the car though and it'll be spot on!

First pic is cool, although I think having the front and rear lit a touch more would improve it.

The more I see these light painted cars I really want to have a try for myself!
Great photo's and for me number 2 is my favourite!

I like #1 and #2

I like the middle one the most out of the three. However to improve it (all in my opinion of course) I would of taken the shot from a little higher up, used a softer light and lit the side of the car too. The colours are really quite fantastic though!

Back