Light Tent Subject - Daffys and Ipaqs

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, after I learned that daylight bulbs are irrelevant for digicams (cheers guys) I had a shot of my light tent which has been gathering dust coz I had no daylight bulbs... :roll:

Here's the first daffy...
DSC_2531_Daffy.jpg

The Second.
DSC_2535_Daffy2.jpg

My dusty IPAQ
DSC_2539_Ipaq.jpg

pp consisted of adjusting the levels and removing some chromatic abberation on the 1st one and cloning out the camera lens reflection on the ipaq.

thoughts?

the first daff, i would have moved it to the left or right slightly, it seems a bit lost in the middle like that..whats the background??

The light tent comes with blue, red, white and black backdrops. That's the black one.

I also got some close up rings. Those add a lot of chromatic abberation, especially at the frame edges which u can see in #1. v cheap macro though. I think I used the +2 ring on my 35-105mm lens.

good shots, i 'd like a light tent for a play around.

the dof is slightly to small on the ipaq imo. i'd prefer is to be very shallow or very deep on that subject, great even lighting tho :)

ebay is the place for those. This thing is MASSIVE and it only cost £26 inc delivery.

As for the dof, ye i agree. for that sort of shot it would be best to have the whole thing. Dunno if it's possible with that 35-105 lens tho. It's dof gets really shallow in "macro" mode.

p.s. noah, you can make your sig clickable by wrapping the tags in [url] tags.

e.g.

[url=www.howestricks.co.uk][img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e330/noahhowes/web%20pics/sig-1copy.jpg[/url]

Back