light trail

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
6821648128_5e83373eeb_b.jpg

Would liked to have seen the car that is just coming into shot travelling towards you,go right through.
Shot a little earlier so there was more detail in the sky would also have helped.(y)

Liked it as soon as I saw it.

It has a few issues, as above, but for me, I'd rather the small head lights upper right weren't there.

I really like the fact there's just one car...a bit creepy...(y)

As has already been said get there earlier to get some nice colour into the sky (y) also your white balance looks way off :eek: could have done with being shot in Tungsten white balance, what were your settings for this light trail? Aperture, ISO and exposure

You may find giving my guide to light trails a read helpful, there is a link in my signature (y)

Liked it as soon as I saw it.

It has a few issues, as above, but for me, I'd rather the small head lights upper right weren't there.

I really like the fact there's just one car...a bit creepy...(y)

Come and do some on my closest motorway (y) the M45 I could often do a 5 minute exposure and get only a single vehicle in there :LOL: but then I have the M1, M6, M40, M69 that all have a tonne of traffic :woot:

Matt
MWHCVT

wow cool tyvm i have a couple more, just have a play with them for you.

6967883095_4d48936a48_b.jpg

on my cheap monitor it looks over exposed. on my posh monitor it looks ok

As has already been said get there earlier to get some nice colour into the sky (y) also your white balance looks way off :eek: could have done with being shot in Tungsten white balance, what were your settings for this light trail? Aperture, ISO and exposure

You may find giving my guide to light trails a read helpful, there is a link in my signature (y)

Come and do some on my closest motorway (y) the M45 I could often do a 5 minute exposure and get only a single vehicle in there :LOL: but then I have the M1, M6, M40, M69 that all have a tonne of traffic :woot:

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks Tom will check out your tutorial.

That was the A30, nearest motorway to me is about 90 miles :)

Last edited:
Back