Light Trails early evening A38, Derbyshire

Edit My Images
No
I took these earlier on this evening:-

6674096961_efcd089b55_b.jpg

6674097715_52598bce2f_b.jpg

6674137357_0b3ddc92d4_b.jpg

As ever, any critique or comments welcome !

Nick

Nice effort's Nick that 2nd one is particularly good, though as these were taken today, I think you need to reset your date and time on your camera (y) I would have consider closing up your aperture a little more than f/11 (y)

Matt

Many thanks Roly and Jay for your comments (y)

Matt,

Thank you ! I have just checked my Metadata and also my time / date settings. I had no idea they were out. All updated now to todays date and time. many thanks !

I agree with you about the small aperture. I thought I set the camera up but I may have inadvertently spun the command wheel. Tonight's shoot didn't go to plan, when I got to the location I realised my tripod quick release plate wasn't on my camera, or the tripod, so had to go back and get it which is really amiss of me. I don't even remember removing it!

Invariably, when things start off badly they seldom get any batter and the law of diminishing returns kicks in.... :bonk:

I'm going to go back out and do it all again tomorrow ! (y)

I haven't had a go at this yet - but I reckon I'll get out and have a bash soon.

I think I like the last one best - a shame though the traffic hadn't been slightly heavier at that point to give a few more trails.

Number two has to be pick of the bunch. The lines are uninturupted and the lighting is just right. Nice work!

Back