Camera: Sony DSLR-A350
Exposure: 25
Aperture: f/25.0
Focal Length: 30 mm
Exposure: 0.00
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off

excellent stuff ,i like the fact there's no signage in it ,pylon's maybe be a wee bit distracting .Makes me wana give it a bash though (y)

You got a great sky for this, nice shot. I can tell it's on the A1 'cos it's 2 lane and your location ? :D

excellent stuff ,i like the fact there's no signage in it ,pylon's maybe be a wee bit distracting .Makes me wana give it a bash though (y)
thank you, i was wondering a
bout the pilon....
You got a great sky for this, nice shot. I can tell it's on the A1 'cos it's 2 lane and your location ? :D
thank you, its the a1-a14 flyover ou
tside of huntingdon :D

Last edited:
Lovely. Lose the pillon and its a cracker.

I like that but I disagree about the pylon needing to be removed. It's not a countryside landscape and it doesn't distract my attention from the trails and standing against the sky, I think it adds a bit of mood to the scene in that it smacks of human kind's intervention in respect of our view of the world.

Last edited:
I like that but I disagree about the pylon needing to be removed. It's not a countryside landscape and it doesn't distract my attention from the trails and standing against the sky, I think it adds a bit of mood to the scene in that it smacks of human kind's intervention in respect of our view of the world.

Thank you Nyte :)

that is a great 1st go nice and crisp and clear, dont mind the pilon it works for me

Cheers Peter (y)

To be honest I think is to dark on the sides. i like the lines and the sky but as a picture ...well not really.

Back