light writing practice MORE ADDED

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys,

Just trying out my hand at writing with a torch, what do you guys think?

Help and critique as per

Matt

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00772-1.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

Last edited:
I've done that a couple of times myself and it can be a lot of fun and also very frustrating when you look at the final image only to see you have one number/letter when it's back to front :LOL: :bang:

We are fortunate MATT is very easy to light write :LOL:

Matt
MWHCVT

Nice shots there, I like the pinky colour of the writing against that black background.

I like the attempted landscape one.

I've done that a couple of times myself and it can be a lot of fun and also very frustrating when you look at the final image only to see you have one number/letter when it's back to front :LOL: :bang:

We are fortunate MATT is very easy to light write :LOL:

Matt
MWHCVT

You can always just write normally, then mirror it in photoshop or what ever.
(y)

What sort of torch are you using? I tried with an LED torch which is crazy bright and it didn't work too well. How do you remember where each letters are, I end up writing over the top lol.

Very good.

What sort of torch are you using? I tried with an LED torch which is crazy bright and it didn't work too well. How do you remember where each letters are, I end up writing over the top lol.

Very good.

Thanks, and i used a white LED torch, what settings are you trying this in?

Matt

The easiest way I found to write was to write left to right (as normal) however turn the touch so the light is pointing away from you and above your head. This way you don't need to mirror the writing.

Back