Lightbox query

Name
Annie
Edit My Images
No
Hello,
I feel a bit of a fraud joining to post this question to such seasoned photographers.
However, my question is:
Is it possible to buy a small lightbox that has either a mains adapter or a traditional USB that will fit into my laptop? I do not use (or want) a smartphone, but all I see on offer are mini lightboxes that only have a small USB to fit into a smartphone.
I only need it to photograph jewellery to put on ebay, so nothing really technical!!
Many thanks for any answers.
Annie

Last edited:
Ah, regardless of what the sellers (who usually don't have a clue) call it, that isn't a lightbox, it's a light tent.
You could use one with any type of camera, but you will need some kind of light source. This one (there are others) has built in LED lighting https://www.lencarta.com/all-produc...0cm-product-photography-led-light-cube-con015 and has 4 differently coloured backgrounds.

Personally I hate the things, but that's just me... In my (limited) experience, the coloured backgrounds are usually shiny and so useless, but apparently this one also has a black felt background, which should be fine - you will need a black background for jewellery.

Back