Lighthouse

Edit My Images
No
First upload not sure if im doing it right!?!

I want to improve my landscapes this year and I think putting my images on here will hopefully help!

This is Happisburgh light house Norfolk.

Thanks!

61Y7285.jpg

Last edited:
No pic showing.

Looks good to me :) Could try a little less of the green stuff/sky but that's more of a personal taste thing for me (you may find you still prefer it like this though). Other than that I like it :)

ddcoss said:
Thanks for the response!

I've tried this!

Much better, that would have been my only criticism. The path draws interest to the lighthouse. Nice sharp pic, good colours

First look at this made me think about the top and bottom crop before reading any other suggestions.......

Personally wouldn't have gone quite as tight as your crop - but we're getting to a preference thing here rather than anything being right or wrong........

Thanks for all the feed back!

It was taken with my recently purchased Canon 1Ds mkiii.

I did take a few with the path as a lead in line but it was so windy not many turned out sharp.

I will try again soon.

Thanks to everyone

I like the composition of the original shot. The rule of thirds works well in this case. Rather than cropping the muddy grass out I wonder if a little cloning and healing could give the grass a healthier appearance because I think the greens lend to the image and the grass leads the eye to the horizon.

Back