lightpainting first attempt

Love it MG, thought it would look brill light painted, you did a supa dupa job as well, just love it :clap::clap::clap:

Must be the best light painting Ive seen for ages :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Love it MG, thought it would look brill light painted, you did a supa dupa job as well, just love it :clap::clap::clap:

Must be the best light painting Ive seen for ages :clap::clap::clap:

hey thanks mate !! praise indeed :)

i was unsure about the results of this shoot but if someone likes it then i'm happy :)

I'll definitely have another go, it was a nice change from the normal stuff I've been doing with the camera

Wow.... before opening I was lke... meh.. another???
So glad I opened this..... Fantastic!!!

hey ! thanks for the comment, much appreciated

I'm over the moon with the response I've had for this shot, thanks to all who have commented

hey thanks mate !! praise indeed :)

i was unsure about the results of this shoot but if someone likes it then i'm happy :)

I'll definitely have another go, it was a nice change from the normal stuff I've been doing with the camera

Credit where credits due you did a sterling job (y)

Didn't know what light painting was so opened up pic to have a look. Great picture! Now I'm wondering how on earth do you do that!!!

Didn't know what light painting was so opened up pic to have a look. Great picture! Now I'm wondering how on earth do you do that!!!

Thanks , glad you like it :)

The basic set up is camera on tripod, long exposure (bulb mode), then illuminate specific areas with a torch, this took about two minutes to do, great fun !

Two minutes? Really?!!!

yes, I think so, without checking the EXIF its somewhere around that mark

the reality of it is there's a 5-10 minute walk up a steep hill to it from the car, then 5 mins to set camera and tripod up !

omg thats fantastic

Back