Lightroom 7.3 new functions (BIG, big changes!)

Excellent review..

I for one love the fact that camera profiles have been moved to the top of the Basic panel and improved in terms of presentation. The ability to run your mouse over different profiles (and presets) and see instant changes to the photo under review is a great feature. With Dehaze moved to the Basic panel as well and improvements to the Tone Curve, this has been a good update.

Excellent review..

I for one love the fact that camera profiles have been moved to the top of the Basic panel and improved in terms of presentation. The ability to run your mouse over different profiles (and presets) and see instant changes to the photo under review is a great feature. With Dehaze moved to the Basic panel as well and improvements to the Tone Curve, this has been a good update.
Thank you Trev,
I agree, excellent upgrade.
Also the possibility to make your own profiles in Photoshop is a big, big plus for many users

It is not so much that Lightroom has changed in line with photoshop, as that the raw processor, that they both use, has changed. That is where the changes are to be found.
I Used it in photoshop this afternoon, as I downloaded the updates yesterday, but they are to be congratulated.

I'm loving this update, it's the first one in years that really makes me glad I stuck with Adobe. It now actually feels well worth the monthly sub

It is not so much that Lightroom has changed in line with photoshop, as that the raw processor, that they both use, has changed. That is where the changes are to be found.
I Used it in photoshop this afternoon, as I downloaded the updates yesterday, but they are to be congratulated.
Yes, it is true.
Big changes in the RAW engine too

I'm loving this update, it's the first one in years that really makes me glad I stuck with Adobe. It now actually feels well worth the monthly sub
Yes, I perfectly agree!
It seems that now Adobe is taking LR very seriously and they are doing an excellent job

Back