Lightroom Catalogue and Microsoft OneDrive

Name
Ron
Edit My Images
No
When I got a new PC a few months back I installed my Adobe Creative Cloud Photography suite on the new PC and imported the existing Lightroom Catalogue. Both were automatically installed on the C-Drive and of course the PC then replicated the Lightroom Catalogue onto OneDrive.

It's already backed up on an external drive - which in turn is backed up onto a second external drive.

Nevertheless here I am with another copy of the catalogue sitting on OneDrive and with 45,000 images or so it has taken my usage above the 5Gb free limit.

Any ideas how I can stop Lightroom backing up the catalogue to OneDrive without seriously screwing up the catalogue or my Lightroom/Photoshop installation?

I'm not happy with that recent default of further integration and even 'hiding' stuff onto one drive either not least because the upload speed here is so low that you don't want stuff going up unless you want it there.
You can go to the one drive web page and select what you want to back up though. by unchecking everything else.

Back