Lightroom Flickr publishing question

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
Yes
okay folks maybe someone knows if I could

In Lightroom 6 standalone program start a catalog create a Flickr publish service use the said catalog for a year then create new catalog but retain access for the folders I had set up in Flickr from previous catalog

What I would like is make a yearly catalog but retain my Flickr publish on all future catalogs

Anyone know if it's possible please

Cheers

That's just how mine works.

No problems so far with it and it's been like that for a good few years now.

Forgot to add, you just have to set the Flickr bit up in each catalogue.
Thank you, it was the Flickr part that concerned me say in 2015 I had publish content for England Wales Scotland plus say Castles iand Landscape total 5 folders I am guessing you mean in 2016 I would have to set up 5 folders again but I could not connect directly with the folder directly on Flickr that I created in 2015

Cheers

Allan

The connector should read the file structure so you shouldn't have to set those up as such but you will need to set up the published folder setting in the connector.

As I am a lazy bugger, all I do when I start a new catalogue is copy the old one and name it whatever I want. Open that and just delete the photos in it, but not from disk. That leaves all the structure, connectors etc and their settings in place.

When you publish from a flickr connector for the first time it will ask if you want to delete the old photos, just say NO and off it will go and add the new photos to it.

Excellent thanks that is a plan, my main objective is I install an external ssd tomorrow and wanted to spli my catalog so my recent work has ssd and old catalog on my original internal fusion drive

I like lazy thanks

Allan

Back