Lightroom Problem

Name
Jamie Smith
Edit My Images
Yes
As you can see in this pic, uploaded some new pictures up today and LR just went a bad, well, broken. Can't see any images and it's lost all the different librarys that the images were sorted into. Anyone else have any problems like this?? :(

light.jpg

even worse, when I click on an image to open in windows image viewer, the cursor just keeps on loading but not image comes up, even though if I right click -> properties, all the image info is there. Nightmare

have you tried to import the photos from a catalogue backup...it may be that the one that it is loading is corrupt?

Sorry can't be of any help apart from re-install the software, if you can backup your images in another programme or transfer them to C drive, (Presumably you've got a PC) or CD/DVD so much the better.
I've got the mac version of Lightroom and so far so good, haven't encounted any problems so far...but time will tell.

Regards
Tim

Sorry can't be of any help apart from re-install the software, if you can backup your images in another programme or transfer them to C drive, (Presumably you've got a PC) or CD/DVD so much the better.
I've got the mac version of Lightroom and so far so good, haven't encounted any problems so far...but time will tell.

Regards
Tim

Funnily enough it's just started working, been acting like this for 2 days, reinstalled it twice, restarted countelss times, even removed my library and imported everything again and then it just comes back on. Hmmmm

Windows viewer isn't working still but I'm not bothered, just suspected the two were linked somehow

Have you loaded any other software prior to the problem?

No, that's the strange thing, just all went on the blink. Quite worrying really!! Made backups of my backups now though :D

Back