Lightroom, save as printed query!

Edit My Images
Yes
Right, I have done a search and there doesn't appear to be answers on this so far............... I have just recently started using lightroom, what I would like to do is save to file my shots as they appear in the print part of lightroom, with the frame, signature etc still attached. Does anyone know if that is possible? I have printed a couple of shots and they look great but I would like to be able to save them and upload them as they are when printed, I hope this makes sense......thanks for any advice offered.:shrug:

Not possible in LR, you're only option would be to install a bitmap printer driver so when you print you end up with an image file instead (y)

Thanks Pxl8, great advice as always. So would you advise to do the framing and signature in PS and then file and print through LR ?

I can't such much merit in going back to LR for printing - both apps essentially use the Adobe printing code so the results will be pretty much the same, if anything PS is probably quicker at printing.

But if you're happy with the way the print module in LR works you could try this for printing to an image file, there's a demo version you can download on the site. That would save going to PS at all.

Hi
If I understand you correctly, there is a Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tip for printing to file you may want to take a look at.
Chris

Back