Lightroom subscription renewal

Just popped in to offer my thanks to Mr Moore above for the heads up on the £58.75 on Amazon Prime deal. I grabbed the free month offer for Prime and two Lightroom codes at that price. Before I cancel Prime I checked that you can rejoin and it appears that Amazon are quite happy for you to buy a month just when you need it so I'm going to view that as a ten quid fee to get the Adobe offers *

On the question of stacking, here's a bit of insight that might help anyone who suffers the same fright as me. I just put in both my redemption codes straight away but it took about 10 / 15 minutes for the second one to "take" for a little while I thought I was destined for customer support hell but I'm now good until end of 2028.

* Of course this is all predicated on not taking advantage of the Ai based recreations of Adobe and other enterprise products as free open source software and that is a whole new can of worms labelled extremely wriggly!

Thanks again for the invaluable advice provided here.
 
Back
Top