Lines showing on a Pentax k 50 images

Skyline

Emmet Brickowski
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
My sisters cousin just messaged me.

He said, I like a bit of advice for my camera, I’ve been getting lines in my images when I use av mode but not if I use the scene modes. (I think he mainly used av mode)
He has a Pentax k 50 with two lenses. Lines show when using either lens. The sensor has been cleaned but the lines are still there.

Any ideas?

When you say the sensor has been cleaned...was it a wet clean? It looks like they had too much cleaning fluid on the swab and never got it all off as you can see little dots of it trailing to the lines too. Had a similar issue on my 6d when I first wet cleaned it. Another clean with less fluid worked a treat.

When you say the sensor has been cleaned...was it a wet clean? It looks like they had too much cleaning fluid on the swab and never got it all off as you can see little dots of it trailing to the lines too. Had a similar issue on my 6d when I first wet cleaned it. Another clean with less fluid worked a treat.

I'll ask, but he said the lines were there before a clean, and are still there after a clean.

The lines were there before and after a sensor clean.

Back