Non UK Literally can't sleep due to excitement

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm off to Japan on Sunday 14th and I can't sleep at all!

I'm hoping to take some photos and video in the mountains of Niigata prefecture with the autumn nishikigoi (koi carp) harvests, before heading back to Toyko. I have a tour/workshop booked with Eyexplore on their Tokyo Vertigo tour so hopefully get to see and take photos from some unique views!

Wonderful. I'd love to go, to see if I can get at least a few photos that come anywhere near the standard of Herbert Ponting (Scott's antarctic photographer, who had previously done a trip around Japan and returned with fantastic pictures, now held by the RPS I believe)

It's on our list too. Have a great time. Try the Bach remedy night time stuff in a yellow box. Works a trat for us with racing brains!

Great country, you'll love it and want to go back! Had a few trips out there, from Hokkaido Island right down to Okinawa, all superb places:)

5110217722_8848381606_b.jpg

One of the Pokemon painted "domestic service" 747's at Haneda

GC

Last edited:
Great country, you'll love it and want to go back! Had a few trips out there, from Hokkaido Island right down to Okinawa, all superb places:)

GC

It's my 8th or 9th trip but I've never been as interested in photography. I love the place!

Japan is one of the best places for photography imo. There's just so much to do to do as well.

If you need any recommendations for Tokyo just ask!

Japan is one of the best places for photography imo. There's just so much to do to do as well.

If you need any recommendations for Tokyo just ask!
I've been a few times without a camera but if you have any secret or unusual spots let me know :)

Ok that was awesome... Lucasz was an amazing guide and taught me a few tricks with my own camera even though he uses Nikon and I've used Canon since a 350d!

I will write a full review but if you want to know more, have a look at Eyexplore

Last edited:
Back