Little Alfie :)

Name
The Witness
Edit My Images
Yes
The focus is off on both and maybe Alfie should have been walking beside the rail on the second pic. Am i right?

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

Last edited:
welcome to the forum :)

no 1 - I think a crop might work a bit better on this one, and as Tina said, a bit sharper :)

No 2 - I don't like this one at all :( only because I worry that it may be interpreted that it's ok to walk dogs along railway lines, and we recently had this type of fatality in the new forest.

Your little dog looks a cutie with great personality - I look forward to seeing more of him/her :)

No 2 for me as well, and I do agree about him being next to the rail, or at least not centered.

Did you crop the shot at all? The composition may be a little better if the rails were central, and leading off to the distance a little more - making him look like a little hobo (remember that TV show?) on his way to nowhere.

Possibly even a shot with him walking away from you?

I hope that was a disused railway!
But it looks like he might be walking off to commit suicide on the tracks!
Very sad face.

No 2 for me as well, and I do agree about him being next to the rail, or at least not centered.

Did you crop the shot at all? The composition may be a little better if the rails were central, and leading off to the distance a little more - making him look like a little hobo (remember that TV show?) on his way to nowhere.

Possibly even a shot with him walking away from you?

No i didn't crop it.
Ok, thanks for the advice :)

I hope that was a disused railway!
But it looks like he might be walking off to commit suicide on the tracks!
Very sad face.

Yes, it was disused :D

Back