Little bit of a dilemma

Messages
533
Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
I'm after a D700 and it would be nice to get is sooner rather than later, I thought about waiting a little bit but after all the troubles in Japan I'm guessing prices will rise now.

I would want to buy on a 0% deal and at the moment it seems that only Jessops do it!! But they are almost £150 more than the cheapest place.

Now do I wait and buy 2nd hand when I have saved up more cash or do I just go for it and get a new one now?

I know there might be a D800 or some kind of successor to the D700 so prices might drop a bit.

Ahhhh!!! all the choices, lol
 
Get a 12 month 0% credit card and buy it from the cheaper place, then pay off as much as you can every month.
 
I wouldn't pay £150 more to get the 0%. The credit card idea is a good one if you can do it
 
Hmmm just got a barclaycard which was used as a balance transfer from tesco so can't use them lol. Any good ideas? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TP Forums
 
The D90 is good and I love it, but there is a need for low light situations where it does not do what I need and I get a lot of noise. Problem is I think a D800 will cost too much!

Sent from my iPhone using TP Forums
 
Back
Top