Little Friend named : Ted 'Wirewool' Nelson

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
So currently calling this little teddy Ted, yeah I know I'm exactly being imaginative with that name, that's why I'm after some name suggestions :D

281/366 (646) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

A little background

I've decided that nearly 650 days into this challenge I need a little bit of company in my challenge so for the time being I'm going to introduce Ted (I don't know his real name yet) (or is Ted a he?) so every so often, not ever day as unlike me Ted has a life ;) he/she will come out to play with me while taking photos :D

So post your suggestions below (y)

Ted is a fine name for a Bear. They often have a way of telling you their names quite quickly, so Ted it should be.

Trust me. I have lots of experience in these matters....!
:)

Brilliant! Toffee of Butterscotch from me as name suggestions mainly because of his colour!

Now I do happen to be partial to a little bit of Toffee so could be a rather fitting name :D

Ted is a fine name for a Bear. They often have a way of telling you their names quite quickly, so Ted it should be.

Trust me. I have lots of experience in these matters....!
:)

:D He wasn't my bear, so I'm reluctant to give him/her, though I do think it's a he myself

Nelson.

Dunno about a name Matt, but he looks a bit sad :(
Looks like he has been sent to Coventry in all honesty :p

Bernard is taken, by my cat! Well, full name is Bernard Matthews. :LOL:

I vote for Megatron.

sad sack jack

'Wirewool' surely :D

Show us it's face then, and we might stand a chance - looks like a right sulky thing :LOL:

Oh he's a Bob.

What was that Muppet again?
Fozzy Bear?

Or we could call him "Kermit" as he will be working with a Muppet :shrug:

:p

The name for my 1 year old daughter's teddy is Barnaby. :)
Not entirely sure where it came from, it just popped into my head when trying to think of a name that began with a 'B' (as in Barnaby the bear). Now whenever I say "Barnaby" she runs over and picks him up (he is the same size as her!) and brings him over to me. I've yet to explain how he is wearing a pink ribbon around his neck though. :)

kyle_s said:
The name for my 1 year old daughter's teddy is Barnaby. :)
Not entirely sure where it came from, it just popped into my head when trying to think of a name that began with a 'B' (as in Barnaby the bear). Now whenever I say "Barnaby" she runs over and picks him up (he is the same size as her!) and brings him over to me. I've yet to explain how he is wearing a pink ribbon around his neck though. :)

BobBCN said:
Eh? Nothing like me at all! :LOL:

I'd suggest Heathcliff or Ken ..... inspired by Edward Heath, Teddy Kennedy ..

All good suggestions :)

Taking all the suggestions on board for the name of my little friend, I've decided to go for a cocktail of the suggestions so he is newly christened

Ted 'Wirewool' Nelson

Now that he has a name I'm going to use a photo of him for my POTD for today

Toffee
Butterscotch
Ted
Nelson.
Nick-on!
Bernard
Megatron
Sad sack jack
'Wirewool'
Strobi the bear