Little Grebe series - please pick one

Edit My Images
No
These are the first half decent shots I have ever got of the Little Grebe so I am looking to put one of my web site. I cannot make my mind up which is best, what do you think?
7D + 300/2.8 + 2x tc. C&C welcome.

grebe3.jpg

grebe2.jpg

grebe1.jpg

Number 2 for me, though it looks slightly dark compared to the other two. The best water is on number 1 but the best bird is in number 2, so I'll stick with 2 as my favourite.

#2 is my preference....Obviously each individual has his/her own opinion but that is the one I would display not that the other 2 are inferior!!

Really hard to make a choice Roy, they are all such good shots, but will also go along with No 2

Regards: Gordon

Number 2 for me too Roy, I do like the low PoV, and even though the light looks harsh, its working well especially with the water droplets on the Grebe. Number 3 is my second choice. All good shots though (y)

Cracking set Roy, they all have their own merits but I would plump for #3, purely as it shows a bit of inquisitive head movement. Besides I dont like agreeing with Trev4 :cautious:

No.2 here as well although I'd like to see a tad more space around the subject:)

Three excellent shots but I think my choice is actually number 1 as the thing I love about the Little Grebe is it's powder puff bottom and number 1 shows it off best :clap:

Such a boring thread with such a cuddly creature.

No 2 for me.

John

Another great series Roy

Any of the three would do you proud. Nice images Roy.

Im going to be different and say that i prefer no.3 to the others ( although they are all good )

Such a boring thread with such a cuddly creature.

No 2 for me.

John

Cracking set Roy,if i have to choose then its no2,

regards,
john.
Thanks guys (y)

:agree:
Hard choice but 2 stands out, just a bit better detail on the front (y)

number 2 is the shot for me.. love the way it is just looking down the lens at you ...

all great but no2 also for me
atb ian

:agree:
Hard choice but 2 stands out, just a bit better detail on the front (y)

I would be pleased with any of those Roy,but no2 is mt fav,thank you

All 3 of them excellent . Put them all on your web site.

Dai

number 2 is the shot for me.. love the way it is just looking down the lens at you ...

yeppers - numero 2! (tho I love number 1 too)

Beautiful pictures Roy, all superb, but I really like number 2.

Thanks guys (y) I have now put #2 on my site.

Def. No.2 for me. Although you can see the water droplets on all of them they really stand out in No.2.

Back