LIttle grebe with fish! To bin or not to bin?

Name
Mick
Edit My Images
Yes
I am not sure about this? So would appreciate your opinions please?

Bin or not to bin?

Usually if I hovering on the delete then that was the right decision in the first place ? :)

DSC_9329.jpg

I would not delete it, it's a good action shot, the water texture is very pleasing, as is the spray pattern.

I would not delete it, it's a good action shot, the water texture is very pleasing, as is the spray pattern.

+1 on this, looking on smartphone and IMO has good potential cropped in to concentrate on the action, of which I do not recall seeing before with the fish struggling.

:agree: Sometimes we can never have the perfect shot and these are good behavioral photos to keep.

Agree with the others, I wouldn't bin it as it shows good natural action ... focus on fish and beak looks good :)

Cheers all for feedback, it now takes pride of place on flickr :)

Definately a keeper, it has a lot more interest than many others on here.

Keep that, looks as sharp an action shot as I've seen for a while, the story is there and I can comment on that with authority if not photography knowledge.

I think too many people dismiss shots like this as they're not the 'typical bird photograph' but to me, you have captured the bird as nature intended, catching it's food and a natural shot. We all strive for the perfect portrait or landscape but imo an action shot which is not easy to get, makes this special and definitely one to keep. I love these rare and individual shots, well done!

Back