Little Grebe

Name
Matty
Edit My Images
Yes
My first Bird post for at least 3 months and boy have i missed the buzz...
Little Grebe :)

4467455818_e224b1f050_o.jpg

Good to see you are back into it Matty (y) A lovely shot to return on, nice detail in the eye, would a tad more room on the right been possible?

Little cracker Matty, great characters Dabchicks.

Thanks Brian

Good to see you are back into it Matty (y) A lovely shot to return on, nice detail in the eye, would a tad more room on the right been possible?

Hi Rich, Yes i have missed the chase. You are right as i would have liked more space for the bird to be swimming into but it was so close to the hide and there were 4 of us with 600 and 500mm, It was quite comical really. Oh for a 70-200 F2.8 again :LOL:

Thanks Brian

Hi Rich, Yes i have missed the chase. You are right as i would have liked more space for the bird to be swimming into but it was so close to the hide and there were 4 of us with 600 and 500mm, It was quite comical really. Oh for a 70-200 F2.8 again :LOL:

Ah! I see Matty :) Four grown men in a hide waving big long things about :thinking: Thats not my kind of photography :shake::shake:

Ah! I see Matty :) Four grown men in a hide waving big long things about :thinking: Thats not my kind of photography :shake::shake:

I don't believe that for a second Rich...On a lighter note my other half Judith got to try out her new 50D on my lens and loved the camera. Trouble is she now wants some big glass, I try to tell her it's the photographer not the equipment but she's having none of it :bang:

Nice image Matty. The colours on these in their summer plumage are looking great now.

Back