Little Mia

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
It's always fun photographing kids but hard work getting a couple of stand out shots when they just won't sit still and play ball, such was this quick 5 minute window. So here's 4 I've put together showing the multitude of expressions of my little niece.

11731290433_8b28cbdd7c_b.jpg

Mia Montage
by Kris Price, on Flickr

Last edited:
A lovely model!
4 very different images here, I personally prefer the two on the right. The top left looks a little too 'devilish' to me, and I'm distracted by the red tie at her side, yet it has good eye contact. Lower left looks a little uncomfortable in the pose and the eyes are a bit too closed for me. Top right I think you have a great capture, contact and expression and it would be a winner if the teddy was facing the lens and being held by both hands. Lower right is a great balance to the other 3, the face is priceless.
I have done only very little work with children and know how difficult it can be, so well done on a very worthy effort, I'd be pleased with these.

Thanks Paul for taking the time to reply. I pretty much agree with what you say, there's a few better ones like these below imo, so these are the ones I felt were ok and so decided to pop them into a little montage for my sister to view.

Mia-12
by Kris Price, on Flickr

Mia-5
by Kris Price, on Flickr

The bottom right has great expression! Agree about the top left being a little 'devil'-like... But I love the sharpness of them all!

Really nice well lit images (very envious of your skills). Beautifully exsposed and sharp.Skin tones fab.Fav for me would be the same as Sarah bottom right.
Inspiring stuff.

Gaz

Another thumbs up for the open mouthed shot.

I've 4 kids of my own and I've long since given up on anything but 'snaps'

Nice Carp by the way.

The bottom right has great expression! Agree about the top left being a little 'devil'-like... But I love the sharpness of them all!

Thank you Sarah, I suppose she does look a little devil.

Really nice well lit images (very envious of your skills). Beautifully exsposed and sharp.Skin tones fab.Fav for me would be the same as Sarah bottom right.
Inspiring stuff.

Gaz
And thank you Gaz, just looked at your Flickr and there's some really great stuff. Loving the New York stuff, hoping to get over there back end of the year all things being equal.

Another thumbs up for the open mouthed shot.

I've 4 kids of my own and I've long since given up on anything but 'snaps'

Nice Carp by the way.

Thanks Phil. Must admit last years fishing exploits were very poor, going to try harder this year.

Back