Wild Little owl 17th Oct

+1 ^^^^^^^^ all posters above

Such beautiful birds and your skill to show them.

Den, the 1st is very nice with cracking eye contact. Nor so much liking the 2nd as it needs the head turned that bit more. Would look good i think if they were on a heavily moss laden rotted perch-maybe an old back which is about to rot into peaces, would give some nice detail and colours to contrast with the owl.

Forgot to mention the light in both is fantastic.

Den, the 1st is very nice with cracking eye contact. Nor so much liking the 2nd as it needs the head turned that bit more. Would look good i think if they were on a heavily moss laden rotted perch-maybe an old back which is about to rot into peaces, would give some nice detail and colours to contrast with the owl.

Forgot to mention the light in both is fantastic.
Thanks Mark,i have a full set of images were the bird is looking at me away from me both left and right and one were he is looking down,....we have been doing some work with old fences at the farm and I am just picking up bits as I go along ,what happens when I get a mossy perch is if I don't get the image on the first night the magpies always manage to make a mess of it as the days go on,but I see what you mean

Back