Wild Little owl with mouse

Nice shot Dennis

Reactions: den
Never boring Den I always enjoy these little owls you photograph

Reactions: den
Love these Den, you msut be on first name terms with this lot by now ?

Superb shot Den, a pleasure to view (y)

I would be happy to see 10 Little Owl shots a day of this quality instead of the sh*te the forum's flooded with lately!

Den,
I would expect better as I think you have made a real basic mistake - I believe its a vole and not a mouse (but still tastes like chicken!)

Cracking shot

TFS

Super den

Superb shot Den, a pleasure to view (y)

I would be happy to see 10 Little Owl shots a day of this quality instead of the sh*te the forum's flooded with lately!
Oh bugger i'll rein it in mate:p you can't expect us mortals to match Den;) Phil,'#m pulling ya leg mate it might be directed at me but I suspect not and it matters not the comment just made me smile I thought me reply might get you too:)

. Buddy your problem is very few can cope with crit here and many many have been put off comenting as their crit is taken as offensive,there are a whole raft of bloody talented togs whom will no longer comment here So you aren't going to attract folks here of a more serious mind,it's a shame but it it what it is

Den that vole is stealing the show it looks like it's telling a fishing story about the one that got away
I agree with Adam you images are not boring it don#t matter how may I've seen:)

stu

Lovely creatures, keep 'em coming (y)

(never boring)

Back