Little Owl

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I said I would not put any shots on of Pete's (duckpond's) brood ...but as this is certainly a one off for me I could not resist it.
He was on this perch for only 2 secs after flying in,seeing me and moving off again.
Keith (y)
TALKLittleOwl-BigEyesLow_filtered.jpg

you jammy devil Keith getting him right in the open, I also have some but he is in the trees will post mine another time but very well caught, a nice shot, he had certainly spotted you with that expression, mind you I bet you made a right racket knowing you lol.

Thats a beauty Keith, just look at the eye contact. The sky sets him off just right, well done (y)

Hi Kaz...

I have no idea why all these people pussy foot around wildlife...I have thrown cameras at 'em and they are not at all bothered.
Went to see the Owls yesterday and the hayfield has been cut and baled up...now thats what I call NOISY...lol

Thanks for your comments
Keith (y)

That eye contact is terrific, he looks 'somewhat annoyed'.
Thanks for sharing.

Cracking capture Keith (y) I reckon it has spotted a large reflection of your eye down that lens and is wondering what the heck it is :LOL:

Thanks for the great response and kind comments.......I only got this as I took the wife along to see where I had been slopping off to and thought she might like the Little 'uns.
We had a nice one hour session and were treated to some good views and nice flying antics.She did like them so I might be allowed out some more now...result.
keith (y)

Back