Little owl

HI Dennis. Love the photo. Then saw your watermark so headed over to your site. Really great images. I see your in Rochdale so not to far away from me here in Manchester always good to see images taken that are pretty local.

Gaz

HI Dennis. Love the photo. Then saw your watermark so headed over to your site. Really great images. I see your in Rochdale so not to far away from me here in Manchester always good to see images taken that are pretty local.

Gaz
Hi,yes i am about 7 miles North of Rochdale in Shawforth..i also had a quick look on your Flickr page and noticed the run or dye pics ,my wife does a lot of running and takes part in a lot of charrty runs .

Hi,yes i am about 7 miles North of Rochdale in Shawforth..i also had a quick look on your Flickr page and noticed the run or dye pics ,my wife does a lot of running and takes part in a lot of charrty runs .
My better half used to do the charity runs too. Unfortunatly she picked up injuries some time back and now concentrates on Zumba & various classes, swimming too. She's too hyper for me ;-)
Is the one to one thing something you want to do more of. Only ask as there a couple of people at our camera club whom like to do Natural/wildlife images and maybe interested ?

Gaz

Hi I have done it for the last few years ,mailnly photographers from TP and freinds,this year i have the site nearly booked up with request for visits ,you see my site just needs a couple of hours ,i dont advertise as its not a paid activity i do
Normaly i tend to just deal localy as its mainly weather dependent and anywere more than a hour away is a gamble ,please keep in touch if you have anyone in mind nearer Mid may ,june and july,if they are local its just a phone call and a couple of hours is all that is needed most times to get good shots ,with just the minmal amout of advise on settings etc ..i had a couple of freinds do a few weeekends but with a new Grandchild here its getting the balance correct were i am not spending 6.00am until dusk out in the field ,although i do love what i do i have had quite a few years doing it ...also prviousley all that is needed at my site is a couple of hours in the evening ...

Hi Dennis. For some reason I didn't get notified that you had replied. Then completely forgot about the thread until just now. Funnily enough I was talking to the guy on Monday evening he had been out a few times in the past week trying to locate Wax wings locally.
He's a great bloke. I will mention your site to him and our conversation.

*Belated"

Thanks for the reply.

Gaz

Back