Little Peoples Pumps

Same as Matt really, love it! I'd think about losing the two white flecks in the wood if I was being really picky;)

Agree with the guys above, stunning shot. The colours of the shoes really work well with the wood.

very good lighting here...just enough to brighten the foreground and subject in softish light and then darken out towards the rear of the shooting area
the joints between the wood have a good effect of stopping the eye moving too fast left to right and 'compartmenting' the subject..
cheers
geof

Gorgeous weight to it. really impacting. You made me think I should experiment more in raw conversion instead of leaving it all to my PS ware.
Can I ask. since you specifially mentioned the raw processing. Would you consider the images final finished richness, excellent shot aside, was down to your skills with the raw sliders first before finishing with PS?

Last edited:
Forbiddenbiker said:
Gorgeous weight to it. really impacting. You made me think I should experiment more in raw conversion instead of leaving it all to my PS ware.
Can I ask. since you specifially mentioned the raw processing. Would you consider the images final finished richness, excellent shot aside, was down to your skills with the raw sliders first before finishing with PS?

Totally down to the raw sliders it looked completely flat without those being tweeked, I then sharpened and did some colour adjustment in PS, the changes that were done in PS were subtle, it looked pretty much as it does straight from Raw

Back