Little Red

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Another custom car from the recent show i went to, i think its a Ford sit up and beg, and it s in beautiful condition.

Constructive criticism and comments welcome.

Best regards Paul

Nice and sharp but I'm not too keen on the composition.
Perhaps a more head on shot concentrating on the grill and headlights would have been better. Also by doing this, judging by the body shape of the car, you may have blocked out the bluish car in the top right hand corner.

Just my thoughts.

Nice and sharp but I'm not too keen on the composition.
Perhaps a more head on shot concentrating on the grill and headlights would have been better. Also by doing this, judging by the body shape of the car, you may have blocked out the bluish car in the top right hand corner.

Just my thoughts.

I just wanted to try something different with the image than the norm, it works now and again!,
These are my first ever set of images from a car show, and there is still a lot to learn, but i am happy for a first attempt, but i thank you for the advice on the positioning of the vehicle in the future.

Best regards Paul

Its a 1932 Ford Model B (Deuce) more than likely a replica but not necessarily

There are a lot of replicas about, and if this is an original then some real TLC has gone into the restoration and customizing of this vehicle.
Thanks for the info on the model, i can now rename the file.

Best regards Paul

Back