Live view tethering

Name
John conlin
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi has anyone had problems with live view tethering,I've down loaded capture 1 trial and smart shooter 5, but in smart shooter 5 live view the live view lags badly but in capture one it is almost instant am I doing something incorrect or is this normal my camera is a fuji xh2

Capture One bloody expensive though. Lightroom doesn't seem as bad as it has been purported to be but not as easy or as fast as Capture One. TBH I wouldn't trust wireless tethering.

Capture One bloody expensive though. Lightroom doesn't seem as bad as it has been purported to be but not as easy or as fast as Capture One. TBH I wouldn't trust wireless tethering.
Thanks I had it wired but was disappointed how slow and stuttered live view of smart shooter was and have to agree on capture one cost to much for the amount of time would use it

Thanks I had it wired but was disappointed how slow and stuttered live view of smart shooter was and have to agree on capture one cost to much for the amount of time would use it
I removed all of my Canon EOS apps that were on the Mac - that may have helped with the shooting speed. A couple of vids on you tube say you have to have the EOS utility on the mac (maybe for the drivers?) but it still connects and works in Lightroom without it......

Back