Live8

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Who you wanting to see, i cant wait to see Pink Floyd play again, apparently doing Money, Comfortably Numb and Wish you were here....dunno what time they are on though, so dunno what time to watch it... :crying: and i wont be in all day, what to do!!!

got a vcr aint ya ?

MP, lol

not got long enough tape buddy!

only got 6 hours tape time

the mighty floyd tonight then!

Damn, and im going out for a meal. Would love to see Pink Floyd playing. I could live without some of the junk on, like Robbie Widiotilliams.

REM up next however!

I have it on good info that the great Pink Floyd will be on at around 20.40 tonight subject to the show not running any later than it currently is.

They are also going to be playing Breathe as well as the other songs listed. :)

Although I believe this info to be very accurate, I take no responsibility for anybody missing them due to time changes ;)

wow good info steve, better be right!!!!!

Good info that is slightly out timing wise..but thats because they are running late ;)

running late by a good hour!

WOW

loved that....

gonna fish out the cd back catalogue now

Hmm, bit too much Bob Geldof worshipping going on. Poor Midge Ure gets left out at the back. Hope they repeat Floyd.

Ah nice one, ill have a butchers on there. I notice that Digital Picture of Britain has been overtaken by repeats of Live8 Philadelphia tonight :(

Matt

Back