CRW_0135.jpg

IMG_5925.jpg

CRW_0138.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

CRW_0158.jpg

IMG_5996.jpg

CRW_0226.jpg

CRW_0254.jpg

Despite the cold and the heavy rain there was a good turnout for the lights switch on last night. The girls were screaming loudly for Eaton Road. One guy was shouting for a lone Atomic Kitten and I spent an hour kneeling on an ice cold wet stone slab in my new jeans. After a while I really couldn’t feel anything. Still, its a different way to spend a Sunday evening. I do realise that one of the photos of the crowd is a tiny bit blurry, but I think it still works enough to show how energetic they were. Maybe thats me just looking for an excuse to make a bad shot good, but I like it.

- via www.vanilladays.com RSS feed (c) 2007 Pete Carr -Share This

More...

For me the crowd ones are the best, oh, and the last one as well :)

I think the motion blur works and certainly adds to the photo.

Me too :) I had hoped to get more crowd shots but given the conditions I didn't want to get in anyones way. People had been there for probably an hour or two waiting in the rain so we all spent the hour crouching down.

Great shots there. Looked alot of fun.

Whos Eaton Roads:shrug:

Fun, er :D It was freezing. I spent an hour holding frozen L glass kneeling in the rain. I think the crowd enjoyed it though :) Eaton Road are some random band who didn't quite make it I think.

Some great shots there Pete, like them all. don't think i would of spent 2 hours in the rain taking shots.

Eton road where in last year's x-factor (think the one leona lewis eventually won).

Hehe me neither, was only 1 hr for us press. The crowd was at least 2. Crazy kids.

I'm glad you posted these, my younger sister wanted me to take her so now I can say, look, front row pictures courtesy of Pete! (- the cold and rain :D)

My fav: no. 6

Back