Liverpool Front

#3, I think is the best of the bunch. #s 1+2 are spoilt because of the big blocks of colour that distract the eye. TBH apart from that they are not bad captures. If I may just say though Liverpool waterfront has been done countless times. You really do have to look for an original view/angle now to get a great picture.

I quite like No1, yes there are large blocks of colour but is clear what they are. No 2 is a confusing picture with so much in the top 2 thirds.

No 3 is a good picture apart from the purple flag pushing in on the left and the spot lights on the top right. May be cropping the picture to remove does may improve the picture.

Thanks for the comments, not only my first photo posts but very new to photography, I will then from the critique (y)

I quite like No1, yes there are large blocks of colour but is clear what they are. No 2 is a confusing picture with so much in the top 2 thirds.

No 3 is a good picture apart from the purple flag pushing in on the left and the spot lights on the top right. May be cropping the picture to remove does may improve the picture.

Yes I see that now , it is (was) my favorite :(

The main idea of the set was to get the Liver clock in 3 pics .

I think they're nice exposures myself, good clean sharp images, agreed the last could do with a crop, but overall it's a nice set..

I think they're nice exposures myself, good clean sharp images, agreed the last could do with a crop, but overall it's a nice set..

I took one without the flag etc, but liked it with :( , I can see how it distracts now its been pointed out to me (y)

The main idea of the set was to get the Liver clock in 3 pics .

You have achieved that and if you like the pictures please do not be put off by comments made on here as they are only opinions and its what you want that counts. :LOL:

Back