Liverpool Waterfront

Really god set colin i like the first image alot ...... i see yo use a 350D its a cracking little camera its what i used to have up until a month ago when it died.

image 4 looks good i like how the light is glistening on the water and 5 is good but i find the big red post on the left of the picture a tad distracting.

When was the photo of the ducktours bus/boat thing taken?!

It sank recently whilst in that very dock - imaging being on that! Strangely enough, when the queen visited Liverpool, she went on the same boat - lucky it didn't sink then...

The photo of the ducktours boat going in to the dock is quality.

I always thing that people living on the Wirral get the best out of being part of Liverpool as they get to see our skyline (Which in my opinion is the best skyline in the UK) - We get to see the Wirral, which consists of a few docks and some little buildings in the distance (if you look hard enough!)

Shame...

2 and 3 are the best. The rest all that shooting towards the sun and under hard light look. Shooting away from the sun under morning or evening light would have enhanced these.

Number 4 has too much water/sky and the cityscape is a small band within

Thanks for you valuations, I take them on board as we are always learning...
The shot of the duck bus was taken a week before the queen visited but there is about three of them...

Not a bad set there Colin. A few of them are overexposed though, the whites are blown out which is due to shooting towards the sun, so nothing you can really do there unless you spend some money on a set of filters :)

Back