Liverpool

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Managed to get a few snaps in Liverpool recently, had a impatient gf with me so most are quick snaps, think i got a couple decent shots though...edited on a laptop so hopefully levels are ok!!

full

full

full

full

Nice set (y) A keen eye

A nicely seen set of images. You've cleverly introduced a semi-abstract quality to some of these. However if there is one weakness it is that there is no clear focal point in at least some, somewhere for the eye you settle.

A nicely seen set of images. You've cleverly introduced a semi-abstract quality to some of these. However if there is one weakness it is that there is no clear focal point in at least some, somewhere for the eye you settle.
Thanks for your feedback, something for me to consider, ill put it down to being rushed! ;)

I went to Liverpool a week back and took some similar pictures inside the museum. Mine are here: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/ascending.638934/

Yes i remember seeing the stair case and thinking im sure ive seen this pictured recently, done a better job than me! :cool:

Yes i remember seeing the stair case and thinking im sure ive seen this pictured recently, done a better job than me! :cool:

Thanks. I didn't have an impatient girlfriend in tow. My wife decided to sit it out in the cafe on the ground floor, so I had a bit of time to wait for people to pass on the stairs and include in the shots. :)

Back