Livestreaming - combining multiple locations?

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm getting into live streaming since corona as an alternative to live events and it's progressing well. However, I'm struggling to find a good solution for combining two or more people from different locations for an online comedy show. Currently, we are using a zoom meeting for the acts for their video feeds and dirtection. When an act is up, we spotlight their video so only they show. Into and outro clips, transition clips, lower thirds titles and all added in OBS before streaming to youtube. The host location is filmed with mobile studio, green screen and ATEM Mini switch feeding into the same zoom meeting.

Any ideas how we could "spotlight" two of more of the acts so they can inteact together? One possibility could be subscribe for zoom webinar that seems quite pricey.

For anyone interested someone has helpfully posted a full tutorial on youtube a couple of days ago answering this question
View: https://youtu.be/xwnUm26Oht8

Today we used OBS with Skype, worked ok but some feeds suffered pixelation. Looks there is a fix for that, this is a whole new arena of technical complexity for me, slowly working through it.

Back