Living on the edge

Edit My Images
No
IMG_0001.jpg

Always been attracted to lone survivors, and Dartmoor has its fair share of plants that hang on despite being hammered by South Westerlies.(I blew the sky out a bit,but decided to leave well alone)

For me the tree is secondary in this one, it's the formation of stones riight at the front which is the main interest. And I can't help thinking it looks just like ET :D

For me the tree is secondary in this one, it's the formation of stones riight at the front which is the main interest. And I can't help thinking it looks just like ET :D

:LOL: i see it now
I agree that the stones are the main interest

These type of rock formations are so common on Dartmoor its the tree that's the oddity....Still can't see ET :shrug:...Must watch more TV:)

I agree, the stones instantly drew my attention, esp with the title. Cant help thinking if the top one is going to fall. Nice picture

Thanks for your comments folks.
Alanodale,the title referred to both subjects in the picture,the tree and the ballancing rock.All very poetic I'm afraid:D

PS Someone point out these ET thingies to me,I'm getting X eyed looking for it/them

Back