Llandecwyn church

Couple of very nice shots Rory, with my preference being for #2.(y)

"Agree with Steve about the CA though"

George.

I too prefer the second, I think the extra light on the estuary and the larger church works well.

I prefer #2. Steve's comment wrt the CA is valid, but the larger church makes it a stronger composition and I like the light bringing out the texture in the wall of the church and touching along the top of the wall. That's just gone on my list of places I must visit next time I make it back to Snowdonia list.

Love the second shot

Excuse my ignorance but is the CA that's referred to the thin lighter line along the roofline of the church?

For me the first is excellent, I love everything about it and it has a painterly quality that i can't put my finger on. The second is also very good but lacks the grand sense of scale that is in the first for me anyway.

Very nice. I was out at sunset on Wednesday as well, about 40 miles to the south, pity I didn't have such a great foreground to play with..... My shots were pretty rubbish.

I can't quite work out why the church and other buildings appear to be sloping inwards, but I would definitely have a go at straightening them.

Back