Llantwit beach at dawn

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Took these this morning around about dawn time. I was at the exact same place yesterday morning for 2 hours and didn't take a single pic that I liked hehe.
It just shows how a place can change, especially a beach, from day to day.
The fact I had a little hangover yesterday had nothing to do with anything ;)
And yes they are all HDR btw.

4180580291_12d5de08de_o.jpg

4181343424_00cfa99e2e_o.jpg

4180579979_223ddc17dd_o.jpg

4181343170_f7ec8e918b_o.jpg

Fantastic Captures Really Like No.2 And No.3 Very Sharp And Crisp Very Well Done

Kirk

Last edited:
Ooo, now that is one nice looking beach with those big cobbles, and broken surface. Number #1 is the pick of these for me, though I feel with some more work and the right light you could get a real showstopper from this location!

#4 with the moon captured is amazing. The others are all lovely, but I think it's a shame you got a bit of halo off the cliffs in #2.

Although number 2 has the more dramatic sky, I prefer number 1 as the depth and pattern of the ground really lead me in. I love dawn images :)

Very nice, prefer no. 1 others look a tad overcooked to me.

Very dramatic pics.

They look a bit 'oily' on my monitor but the effect suits the subject.

Thank you very much for all your comments :)
And yes I do tend to over cook them a little, that's something I must reign in but I like the impact.
Thanks again

Good set there comfy - I particularly like #2 out of them all

Like them all. These take me back a few years. Early 80s when I was there. I gathered a few of those big pebbles in no.3 which I still have. A couple used for doorstops, and a couple I painted and people believe me when I tell them they're dinosaur eggs. So gullible.....

No. 2 is spot on for me in what is an excellent set :clap:

OOwwh very pretty :]
I recognise this location from Joe Cornish's book 'First Light'. Amazing :]

Back