Llynnau Mymbyr

Edit My Images
Yes
Today was my day off and with the clear sky forecast overnight i thought there was a good chance of some fog. Not sure what happened but none of my spots had fog any and with just a short time before sunrise i thought screw it i'll go Llynnau Mymbyr. i knew there would be a good dusting of snow and with very little wind a chance of some reflections. Honestly i thought the low cloud had blocked all the light as i could see the sky turning pink above it. Then the magic happened, i could see some light starting to hit and just stood watching it develop into a truly great sunrise with the alpine glow. At least i can tick this spot off lol

Llynnau Mymbyr by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

Beautiful, lovely light and a nice reflection too.

Reminds me of Black Mount.

That's an absolutely stunning photo.

Exquisite. I'd be totally buzzing for the rest of the day if I had even seen this, never mind skilfully produced such a stunning image. Hope it's a well deserved 'pride of place' hanger.

I love this view, and this composition, it's one of my favourite views in Snowdonia.

Really beautiful palette of colours.
I like the view here too, but only shot it once previously and it wasn't as nice as this.

Exquisite. I'd be totally buzzing for the rest of the day if I had even seen this, never mind skilfully produced such a stunning image. Hope it's a well deserved 'pride of place' hanger.
Its always nice to see a scene like this develop in front of you especially when you think it's going to be a bust. Thanks for kind words

Simply stunning, a favourite spot of mine for 40 years!

"Excellent" landscape style capture Danny, nuff said.

Worth the early start, excellent photograph… TFS

Simply stunning, a favourite spot of mine for 40 years!
You lucky devil haha. This used to be a 2.hour drive for myself but now it's 30mins.y wife's parents live in llanfairfechan so we decided to move closer to them this year.

Reactions: Jao
Back